“Green” is the new buzzword in business. Wouldn’t it be great to make your work environment greener without doing anything? If you hire us, it will happen!
People spend as much as 90% of their time in an indoor environment. EPA studies indicate that human exposure to air pollutants indoors can be 2-5 times, and occasionally up to 100 times, higher than outdoor levels. A healthy building promotes healthy, productive employees and tenants, adding additional value to the owner’s investment. Cleaning green assists in improving public and private health and safety, indoor air quality, and reduced effects on the outdoor environment.
- Green Seal™ Products
- Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Healthier Facilities for Tenants Workers Custodians
- Increase Worker Productivity
- Improve Morale
- Reduce Sick Days and Associated Health Care Costs
- Minimize Exposure to Aggressive Chemicals
- Reduce Water and Air Pollution
- Reduce Waste with Concentrated Products
- Reduce Package Waste with Recyclable Packaging
- Clean without Sacrificing Effectiveness
- Peace of Mind